In this video interview we look at an event taking place in Atlanta on July 19. The TAG IOT Symposium 2016: Industry 4.0 and The Internet of Things. My special guest is Todd Peneguy Event Chairman. In Lehman’s Terms, Todd and I discuss the importance of the symposium and the Global Impact of Industry 4.0 on the state of Georgia and United States.
The full interview covers the following topics and more:
- Event Symposium Location – Demographics – Agenda
- TAG “Technology Association of Georgia” an impressive organization
- IOT Internet of Things Defined and it’s impact today – Smart Technology
- Georgia Technology Ecosystems – State Leadership and Development
- Industrial Revolution – Industry 4.0 – Sixth (6th) Wave of Technology
- IOT Hackathon – Sponsors – Volunteerism – Executive Leadership
Questions to Consider ?
What do you think about Industry 4.0 and The internet of Things? Smart Technologies with electronic devices? Can the State of Georgia or The United States emerge as a global leader in IOT in the next 3 to 5 years?
For information about this signature event please checkout http://www.tagonline.org/iotga/