No business card no problem. Let’s go digital, save a tree and leverage your brand contact information across multiple social networking sites and sharing platforms. I just started using Ingio, a digital business card application for smartphones and it’s awesome.
- Easy to set up on your Smartphone
- Easy to share contact information socially, via text and email
- You can create multiple cards on the fly
- Replaces the cost of printing cards
- Easy to manage contacts
- Share video links etc. etc.
My product review spotlight In Lehman’s Terms
My video business case study.
What are your thoughts on digital business cards? I think that they can make an impact on all networking levels.