THIS PAGE IS UNDERCONSTRUCTION.
There are hundreds of Cameras and Camcorders to choose from. I recommend doing your research on the following links as part of the purchasing process. These two sites provide great advice and video reviews
- Cnet Reviews http://reviews.cnet.com/camcorders/
- Camcorder HQ http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/camcorders/
It all depends on your budget and shooting plans. Are you looking for a simple point and shoot camera or a high end production camera?
I use of the Flip Mino HD for standard VLOG Posts. Both the Flip and the Kodak ZI8 are great cameras for simple video production. Another tool that I use is the Bower VLMWF Wide Angle Magnetic lens for the Flip. This lens provides you with the ability to shoot a wider range at a closer distance, closer range better audio quality.
Checkout Gideon Shalwick’s Video review on product comparisons between The Flip and Kodak ZI8
• The audio-technica AT2020 USB Mic
• Audio Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier
Screen Capture Software
• Free – Jing, Camstudio, Screenr
• Camtasia , (Mac & PC)
• ScreenFlow (MAC)
• Sony Vegas for (Mac & PC)
• Apple iMovie and Final Cut (Mac)
• Windows Movie Maker (PC)
Animations and Slideshow Software
Video Hosting and Sharing Sites
Video 101 Vimeo Video School