WELCOME TO THE DUG SHOW ”Your Entertainment Brand Ambassador”
WHO IS DUG L ?
Simply put “A One Man Hype Machine”
As an entertainment brand ambassador, I leverage my presentation and training skills for opportunities in the world of business entertainment promotions.
- Brand Ambassador
- video Ambassador/Film/TV/Print/Corporate Video
- Tradeshow Spokesperson
- Emcee Speaker -Voice Talent
- Online Podcaster
- Video Blogger – Video Promoter
As a Talk Host, Presenter and Brand Ambassador, my personal mission is to show and tell your story your way. The art of storytelling with a fresh and candid perspective for your audience to conceptualize, visualize and recognize.
I have great passion for sports and entertainment promotions with over 20 years experience in sales promotion, product training, event management and sports promotion. I truly love the world of sports and entertainment both as a player or a brand ambassador covering the story. With a microphone in hand promoting the event or being that weekend warrior playing kickball, sand volleyball, acting or shooting hoops, I love to be a part of the game making news.
The Original Dug Show started out as an online podcast talk show featured on YouTube back in January of 2009. Our first guest was Breon “Brickhouse” Smiley a super middle weight boxer from Atlantic City New Jersey. The Dug Show ran several interview episodes at our studio Strongbox West in Atlanta. In June of 2010, The Dug Show was selected to run a pilot series under S2O Productions at Internet Fabulous TV Studios in Atlanta.
SPORTS EVENT BRAND AMBASSADOR
As brand ambassador, I have always been passionate about sports, events and entertainment receiving my Master of Arts Degree in Sports Administration from Kent State University. I was fortunate to cover Youngstown State University (YSU) Athletic Department as sports information and marketing assistant covering the first of multiple National Championships for YSU Football. My journey then took me to the great event city of Atlanta, GA where I worked 1996 Summer Olympic Games as an operations host for the Coca-Cola Olympic City.
- Captain GoKickball Jager Bombers Social Media Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Promoter, Boxing Interview Series “Breon Brickhouse Smiley”
- NCAA Women’s Final Four Atlanta – Media Relations Volunteer
- Corporate Sports Unlimited Smyrna, GA Event Staff Projects
- Youngstown State University Athletic Department – Sports Information Department
- Kent State University Student Affairs Department of Intramurals Graduate Assistant
- Ohio High School Athletic Association State Football Championships Event Intern