We all have witnessed some long boring non engaging sales webinars and video hangouts. So what makes a good video hangout? Well I have the perfect example of what it takes to produce a quality hangout. Here is my video review of Jim Keenan’s “The Word A Jolt of Sales 411 w/Keenan” #Salesjolt
For this video review, we are focusing on the hangout’s video production value not the sales content message. Content is extremely important and Jim and his team delivered. I look forward to future episodes because they are informative, educational, thought-provoking and damn compelling. I choose to learn and be entertained and this video hangout hits that mark. Nice work! Team A Sales Guy
In Lehman’s Terms what is necessary to produce an awesome Sales Video Hangout.
* Know your content – Frame your message – have a point, PLANNING
* Have some passion and substance to what you are saying
* Leverage visual marketing – Graphics, Call To Action, Logos,
* Video Branding – Pictures, Backgrounds, Signage, Image
* Pre Video Production – Quality Lighting, Audio and Camera Testing
* Appearance Matters, Be Relevant, Be Concise, Deliver Viewer Value
* Post Production – Leverage Social Video and Repurpose Content
* Be Social and engage with viewers comments and feedback
Watch the video hangout in full below. * Repurposing video content 101 * Notice the production quality and the compelling passionate presentation style.
The topic: What sales people are missing.
THE WORD! EPISODE 1: WHAT SALES PEOPLE ARE MISSING (Video and Blog Post)
Keenan was dropping the knowledge 411 – Direct, Precise, Concise and Nice!
* Great Lighting and Pre-Production Planning is a must!