Back in July of 2011, I launched a video series project called Social Selling TV. One of my first video’s produced was with a simple flip camera.
The message was simple as this.
- Happy Fourth of July (2011)
- Support our Troops
- Thank Those who support and protect our Freedom!
- Secondary Message What Social Selling TV Video Blog is all about
- Hot as Hell in the ATL Hotlanta
That message remains the same today in 2015. Happy 4th of July and thank those that support our Freedom!
In Lehman’s Terms, I am glad to live in this great nation and have the freedom to visually voice my opinion. Since 2010, I’ve been producing videos on the topic of social selling video well before Google Hangouts, Meerkat and Periscope video formats existed. I’m not the first to do video on sales and social media training but I helped pioneer the social selling video movement. My Social Proof are my videos, content posts and dates of publication. Keep it social leverage video.
Happy Fourth of July From Social Selling TV 2011 Revisited. Video Flashback
* Video Produced Four Years Ago on A Flip Camera limited video editing skills