Almost two years ago, I made a video post on why you should be implementing mobile video as part of your sales process. I was passionate back then on this topic. The message remains the same; video is a powerful tool when leveraged correctly. I think it is a good time to revisit the benefits of mobile video for sales presentations adding clarity to expedite the sales cycle.
The is my second Video Rant post, yet another wake up call (Call To Action) on why you should be using video as part of your sales process. My first video rant flashback was titled My Rant Why Use Web Video for Sales Engagement Online Social Selling.
Mobile video has so many benefits for sales and marketing departments to engage customers. It’s 2014, no more excuses or myths, video should be a part of the presentation process says the fired up shouting man in this video.
In Lehman’s Terms this reproduced video looks at the following:
- Why video provides more clarity and less speculation
- Video can help expedite the sales cycle
- The Benefits of Mobile Video on your Mobile Devices
- Video Production Excuses, I don’t look good on camera etc.
- Myths of Video Production, Video Cost too much to produce today?